Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

So, as the 8th Edition of Warhammer 40,000 has happened, I ended up getting some of the starter boxes to get me some of the new Primaris marines, as well as a starting point for a new Death Guard CSM force. Ultimately, I ended up getting one box of Dark Imperium, 2 boxes of First Strike, 2 boxes of Know No Fear, a box of Reivers, a Redemptor Dreadnought and a Repulsor.

So far, I have done some units for the Dark Angels and the with the rest of the Primaris marines, they are to be painted up in a new (for me) chapter's colours - Ultramarines. Here is what I have done so far. First, here are the Dark Angel units (Still some models to go).





Next up, here are the Ultramarines (2nd company) models done so far:





Finally, other factions did not get neglected, as I now show a 'test' Plague Marine model, a second Tech-Priest Dominus and a Fulgurite Electro-Priest.



So, this has been a rather lengthy blog post but it has been a couple of months since the last one and it shows that the new projects presented by the new 8th edition.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress