Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Well, it has been a while since I last posted but I managed to get some more painting/ building time, due to having this week off work.

Firstly, let's start with Skitarii/ Mechanicus models. I finished off the last two vehicles that completed the second battle maniple of my purple Skitarii and started on the Kataphron Breacher units. As the models are done, the Skitarii infantry have now been boxed, awaiting battle when the new edition of 40k comes out in just over 2 weeks time.

Now, as GW recently released Shadow Wars: Armageddon, I have tried out using Skitarii as a kill-team with decent results. I have now boxed the infantry up, I am taking unused models and doing them up in a different colour scheme to tell the difference between which ones are being used for what system. I painted up a model in dark green just to see what it looks like.
I also, on a bit of a whim, bought a box of Ork boys to create another kill-team, as no-one else in my local gaming club used Orks and I am going for a Goff scheme with red horns on the helmet, like this:

The base is from the recently released Sector Mechanicus GW bases set, where the smallest base is 32mm.
Next is a Dark Angel librarian on a bike, which is in the form of a Space Marine bike with Grey Knight bits to make the model as a psyker, just to give my Ravenwing a character model.

Finally, I decided that it was time that my Stormcast Eternals get built & painted, as they have been lying about in the studio for ages. Here's what I have done so far - several units of Liberators, a couple of units of Retributors, a Lord-Relictor character and a couple of Judicators.


Well, that's all for the moment. Later this month, I will probably start on doing the models that feature in the new 40k 8th edition box, as well as getting on with adding to the Stormcasts.





Comments

  1. Everything looking good! Keep up the productive work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases