Skitarii project nearing completion & Stormcast Liberator-Prime

Well, after an on/off period of about two years, I am coming close to finishing the Skitarii project, which involves building two battle maniples (as per the formation in the rulebook). There are only two vehicles left to go to finish that off - either an Ironstrider Ballistarius or a Sydonian Dragoon and an Onager Dunecrawler. Here is what I have done so far.

If you are wondering why some units look a bit different in colour, there are two different purples I used for the primary colour - one is GW's Xereus Purple and the other is the Vallejo Model Colour Violet.
After these guys are done, I will probably go on to doing either a Drop Pod for the Deathwatch, a unit of Custodes or two units of Kataphron Breachers, to finish off the Cult Mechanicus guys.

Finally, I recently got a few Stormcast Eternals in my last trip to the Warhammer shop and I painted up a Liberator-Prime, using the Vallejo Violet colour and a two Vallejo metallics for the gold armour (Old Gold, then Gold).


Once I have more of the 30k/ 40k stuff out of the way, I may get round to doing more of the Age of Sigmar models.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases