More Genestealer Hybrids and a Nurgle biker

Since I showed an image of a Genestealer Cult hybrid metamorph last month, I ended up getting round to and painting up some of his friends (another 21), as I discovered I had bought 4 boxes of Acolyte Hybrids/ Metamorphs. Now that those 20 models were done, I have now turned my attention to the hybrid models featured in the Deathwatch Overkill box to finish that part of the army off.
The Metamorphs are wearing green rags/ clothing and the Acolyte Hybrids are wearing grey, while the Deathwatch Overkill models have the lighter flesh colour.

After the rest of those hybrids are done, I will turn my attention to the Neophytes and transport vehicles (and maybe get a Goliath or two).

Finally, I ended up finishing the first model of a small CSM Nurgle bike squad, in the form of a champion with a power fist. The other two models will have a plasma gun and a melta gun, respectively. This model is painted up in 30k Death Guard legion colours, as I have already done 30k legion models as Death Guard, so it fits in to some legionaries transitioning to Chaos but not going all green.


After that, I will try to make more progress with the Nurgle and Tzeentch CSM traitor legion detachments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress