Leviathan dreadnought, Deathwatch progress, Blood Angel command squad & Genestealer cult characters

So, yesterday, I finally got round to finishing off construction of my big dreadnought, the Leviathan. This looks to be the biggest, bulkiest dreadnought of the 30k era, armed with a siege drill, two volkite calivers and melta cannon of some sorts. It just goes to show you how big the model is meant to be when it is supplied with an 80mm round base and in the picture below, I have put it next to a Death Company dreadnought for a size comparison. The paint job on the model is not complete yet, as I will have to do washes & highlights for that.


Next, I have a picture showing how much progress has been made on my Deathwatch force. As it stands, All of the infantry models are done and it is just a couple of vehicles to get done now (a Lnad Raider and the Corvus Blackstar flyer). Later, I may do another dreadnought, psyker and a captain or watch master.



After that, I have done a 5 man command squad for my Blood Angels 2nd company. As yet, there is no standard bearer guy but I may get to that later if I find the relevant bits.



Finally, I present the last characters of the Genestealer Cult models, the Magus and Primus. Yesterday, I got my hands on the codex & a box of the Neophyte cultists. I shall take building up the cult slowly but surely and will start with getting on with the models from Deathwatch Overkill and go on from that.



That is all for the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals