A Leviathan Dreadnought and a couple of super-heavy tanks

So, I finally got round to building and painting some models that have been lying around for a few months in incomplete states, in the form of two super-heavy tanks, a Baneblade and a Shadowsword. These had been delayed due to painting/ model issues. The issues were incomplete sponsons on the Shadowsword, which was sorted by me removing them and the original colour I was using for the Baneblade did not look right (sorted by going for a darker main colour) but with a game involving super-heavy vehicles coming up, I felt I had to get my finger out and get them done.
Firstly, here are the tanks. The colours were chosen to go with the Death Guard legion and to be used either in 30k or 40k.


Secondly, I did some final touch-ups on the Leviathan Dreadnought, adding some decals as well. This means that the final models for my Death Guard will be Mortarion and a plasma cannon-wielding unit (although I will be using 40k plasma cannons for quickness).


Finally, I have started building and painting of the last models for my Deathwatch - The Corvus Blackstar flyer and a Land Raider Crusader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals