A couple of Space Marine Characters

So, a bit more progress has been made with my Deathwatch and Blood Angels, in the form of a couple of character models. These have been in the form of a Terminator captain with relic blade for the Deathwatch and a conversion job Death Company chaplain mostly made out of Sanuinary Guard parts. I ended up deciding to make the chaplain rather than buy one, as I had a few Saguinary Guard models that were of no use anymore, as I gave over their jump packs to my World Eaters assault squads Also, I decided to go with making another chaplain, as two BA formations that I may end up using require chaplains.



Finally, here are the two charcters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals