Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

So, last week, I ended up finishing off the last two Imperial Knights that will make up the Renegade faction. The fist one was painted blue in honour of Tzeentch and the other one in colours like those of the Legion Death Guard. I have not done any alterations yet, as I am still figuring out what to do on that front, apart from maybe putting some Chaos vehicle spiky bits on the models in the future fpr a more Chaos-like appearance.



Next, I got my hands on some of the new GW Sector Imperialis round bases (a pack of the 32mm ones and a pack of the 25mm & 40mm bases) and I have tried my hand at painting up one sprue's worth of the 32mm bases. Here is the end result.



Finally, some future upcoming projects will be a Leviathan Dreadnought and Mortarion for the Death Guard 30k Legion - these should be the last two models to finish that off! Then, I try to get to work on some Khorne Daemons, Skaven or Skitarii.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress