3rd Contemptor Dreadnought and 1st member of the 12th Legion

So, recently I ended up buying a third and final box of Betrayal at Calth to provide my main force with an optional ally detachment and I decided that the allies will come from the 12th Legion (the World Eaters). I am just waiting on 10 assault marines to arrive as well and the first model I have painted up in World Eaters colours is one of the Cataphractii Terminator Praetors, like so.



I have also put the third Contemptor Dreadnought to use by doing a conversion job, replacing a multi-melta with a twin-linked lascannon, using parts from a Predator Tank (as you cannot put a twin-linked lascannon turret on a 30k Predator). Here is the end result, which completes the Death Guard Contemptor Talon. I recently picked up a fourth and final plastic Contemptor and I will do something a bit different with it. It will be painted up in World Eaters colours, armed with two power fists (with built in plasma blaster and melta gun).



I have a feeling that if I give the allies a vehicle, it will probably be a Spartan to fit the praetor and a unit of Cataphractii Terminators. Maybe I might give them bikes or speeders to go up to enemy vehicles and give them a dose of melta up close and personal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals