Skitarii & another found wandering the Martian Ironearth

So, that's a second vehicle and two assault units done for my Skitarii - an Onager Dunecrawler, a unit of Sicarian Ruststalkers and a unit of Sicarian Infiltrators. As usual, they are done up with all purple for the vehicle and purple & green for the infantry.



The Dunecrawler will need the base finished off and with the two Sicarian units, I did the bases differently - one unit had the textured paint and the other the crackle paint.

Finally, I had a little try of a rust-coloured weathering powder on a Dark Angels Land Raider, which is part of my Hammer of Caliban formation (Techmarine, Land Raider & 3 Predators). This was a first attempt at trying this out and I think I have to finish it off by spraying a varnish to keep the dust on the model.



Well, that's all for the moment.

Comments

  1. Very striking skitari with those purples and greens!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Skitarii project nearing completion & Stormcast Liberator-Prime