New Assault Marines & some Blood Angel characters

In building up my two main Space Marine armies, my plan is to have as a backbone, one full battle company for each one (Blood Angel and Dark Angel). I have recently got the last marines to do up the 6 tactical squads for each one and it will require that I get models for the Assault and Devastator squads. So, I am making plans for two such squads of each type for each army and recently, I got the new Assault marines box. They have been painted up as a 5-man Dark Angel half assault squad, equipped with a power fist sergeant, two plasma pistols and an eviscerator. I will get more of these boxes later, but here's what they look like:


For the Blood Angels, I recently finished two characters - a Captain, with a couple of bits from the BA upgrade sprue and I also created a Terminator Librarian out of a Grey Knight Terminator.




One other plan this week will be to get the new Dark Angels codex and re-organise my army and create a grav-weapon armed tactical squad (grav cannon, grav gun and combi-grav), as Dark Angels will finally get their hands on graviton weapons.

So, that's all for the moment!

Comments

  1. That's quite the army backbone. The new dark angels look super fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Skitarii project nearing completion & Stormcast Liberator-Prime