A grey Riptide

So, here is a model that I have recently finished building/ painting - A Tau Riptide armed with ion accelerator, twin fusion blaster & two support systems, accompanied by two shielded missile drones.
This model and me will soon be parted, as I painted it for someone, with grey/ grey-blue colour scheme.



For the bases, I used the GW white texture paint and some static grass/ grass-like texture paint, to show a snowy environment where some of the snow has melted - just to try something out/ break the white areas up a bit.

This involved trying out painting models in a grey colour scheme, as well as finding that getting the Tau circular symbol to look lit up can be a bit difficult but I suppose it is good to try doing some different colour schemes to what I usually do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress