Beware Tyranids dropping out of the sky!

So, after quite a while, I finally got round to building up two Tyranid 'drop pods' aka Tyrannocytes. They are quite big models, each armed with five Deathspitters but unlike drop pods, they can still float about. One of them is red with green carapace and the other is green with purple carapace. This is because I have two colour schemes for my Tyranids. Now, once I get the main troop units done (Three or four units of 20-25 Termagants, two units of 15-20 Genestealers and a unit of Tyranid Warriors), I can get to bringing them out to battle.
 Here are the models (Some final touching up may be needed on the paint jobs)

Comments

  1. I'm always amazed at the size and scale of these guys. They dominate the table!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals

Purple Mechanical Destroyer Meanies