Green Fire Dragon

Well, I am slowly and gradually working my way into getting my Eldar models built/ painted and I decided to do up a Fire Dragon model in a different colour scheme to the usual red/ orange/ yellow fiery colours, as I thought 'Well, you can have green dragons, can't you?'.
What I did was to paint the model by starting off with black undercoat, with Caliban green as the base colour, followed by drybrushing with warpstone glow and using a lighter green (moot green) for the helmet. The gun was painted black and other bits were done as red.

So, here we are!

The other project I have definitely started is working on the beginnings of my Ogre Kingdoms army, as I've just picked up a few units and characters - this could take a while, as I'm having to strip the paint off the models, followed by painting/ re-building them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals