Imperial Knight finally built

So, after a few weeks of less than full activity on the painting/ building front, I've finally finished my Imperial Knight model. The main colours are dark green and bronze, as I plan on having that model as an ally for Dark Angels. Now, the only things I need before I can send him off to battle would be the big Apocalypse blast marker set (in case he blows up!) and the relevant codex.

Here he is:
Well, with that out of the way, I can see to building/ painting up some Crimson Fists to act as allies for Tau or Dark Angels, as well as more Tyranids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals