Crimson Fist Sternguard Veteran unit WIP

So, progress is gradually being made in building up my small Space Marine ally detachment that will go alongside my Dark Angels. The first unit under construction is a unit of Crimson Fist Sternguard Veterans. This unit is still WIP, as I am planning to have a unit of ten and I'm in the middle of doing the first five models (I hope to have the other five later today) and I also have to remove Dark Angel symbols from the Drop pod that I acquired second-hand for them.
Here's an image of the Sergeant, wielding a combi-melta and power fist.

I'm also currently building a Stormtalon flyer and am hoping to be able to field my Imperial Knight soon, as I just have to get the relevant codex and a set of the blue Apocalypse templates. These have been flaming difficult to find, however, as I looked at GW's webstore and went to GW's store in Edinburgh and couldn't get them. I did, however, manage to order a set from Total Wargamer and I hope they will arrive in the next couple of weeks.

Finally, I will also plan to get to work on two Tyranid Venomthropes (to be painted green/ purple) along with a unit of Tyranid Warriors (to be painted red/ green).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Skitarii project nearing completion & Stormcast Liberator-Prime