Some red Tyranids (Tyrant Guard and Zoanthrope)

So, here are the first painted/ built models for a couple of my Tyranid units. The first model is a red Zoanthrope with green carapace.

The second model is the first model of my Tyrant Guard unit, armed with crushing claws. I am planning on putting the lashwhips and boneswords that come with the kit on some Tyranid Warriors.

On the other models front, I have just started painting up a Cadian Command Squad for someone and I'll try to get that done within the next 1 or 2 weeks. I've also finished building the first full unit of Soviet infantry for my Bolt Action force - a couple of touches up will have them ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress