More works in the pipeline (40k and Bolt Action)

So, over the past week and a bit I acquired some more 40k models, in the form of another Necron flyer (Doom Scythe), 3 Broadside battlesuits, a Riptide and a box of Plaguebearers. I'm currently working on the Doom Scythe and other Eldar models at the moment but I've finished the rest of the Necron Monolith that I showed a WIP image of last time.Now, I've added in the rest of the plastic rods, 'crystal' and painted those bits yellow. This means I should be able to get a finished picture up soon.

On another note, I just got my first Soviet infantry miniatures for Bolt Action, in the form of a basic infantry sprue, which I ordered along with the main paint set intended for the Soviets, just to get started. I've already sprayed the models white and just have to look up which paints get used where.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals

Purple Mechanical Destroyer Meanies