Update on recent progress

So, I have now finished a unit of three all-plastic Tau Broadside battlesuits, which look a heck of a lot bigger than the old plastic/metal kits.
I'm getting close to finishing off a try-out model for how I'm going to do the Eldar Guardians, with the main colour being purple, with other bits being dark green and bone-coloured weapons. Progress will be slow, as there are a whole lot of models that I'm stripping the paint from. I should, however, get some more models - Fire Dragons and Striking Scorpions.
With the Dark Angels, I will eventually get round to completing a command squad (using the new Sternguard models for some members of the unit), as well as Tactical Squad 5 (with flamer and heavy bolter) using the new box set.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Skitarii project nearing completion & Stormcast Liberator-Prime