Cadre Fireblade done!

So, that's my 'alternate' HQ option for the Tau army done, in the form of the Cadre Fireblade, who can, on some occasions, give a unit of pulse gun wielders some extra shooting and doesn't cost many points either, unless you give him some drones.
Here he is:


I must say that there is one bit I always seem to get wrong or not quite right is those black round symbols with the white around it. I always paint the symbol black, then flow some watered-down white (after the black has dried) in, to fill the recesses in, but it does seem rather hit an miss, as you can see. If anyone can suggest any better way of doing those areas better, I'm all ears!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases