Tau Battlesuit commander with Onager Gauntlet

I've finished painting/ building a Tau Crisis battlesuit model that I'm using as my Tau commander. I started with a basic Crisis battlesuit, with support system, shield generator, plasma rifle & fusion blaster and something that would fit the role of being an onager gauntlet. The part I used for that was a power fist from a space marine Venerable dreadnought. I hollowed out the inside of the fist, removed the thumb and inserted part of the battlesuit arm inside it. Another alteration was the head, which was one of the spare heads from the all-plastic Broadside model kit.

So, here is the end result.
As for other Tau models, I've base coated three Stealthsuits black and I'm getting near to finishing a unit of Fire Warriors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals