Finished Land Raider Redeemer & models almost finished

I've finished a Land Raider Redeemer to serve my Dark Angel Deathwing, with the usual loadout (multi-melta included).
This time, the photo was taken from my new painting/ assembly 'studio', known as the attic, where I also store my armies while they wait for battle. I already had a desk, chair and TV upstairs and just had to take the boxes, about 100 pots of paint, brushes, etc up a ladder.
There are a few vehicles that are almost finished - just a few bits to be fixed on or final touches painted and they will be finished, namely:
CSM Heldrake (dull gold & black)
Predator with autocannon & lascannon sponsons (Dark Angels green)
Ravenwing Nephilim flyer (black)

After that, I can start or resume work on the many other models that are pending for painting for CSM's, Tau and Dark Angels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals

Purple Mechanical Destroyer Meanies