Tau progress

Well, I've made some slow progress with my Tau forces. I've almost finished my all-plastic Pathfinder unit, having built three drones (pulse accelerator, recon and shield) and 10 models (one shas'ui, one ion rifle, two rail rifles). I just have some minor details to do (paint some bits gold and do basing) and that will be them finished.
I should have a picture of the unit up soon and then I can start work on a 12-man Fire Warrior unit that I got a couple of days ago. I have settled on the black/ dark red (or crimson) colour scheme, with dark green as a supplementary colour for the red and orange for the sept colour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals