Flying Hive Tyrant alteration completed

I've now finished altering my Tyranid Hive Tyrant, to give it wings, making it into a Flyrant armed with a bonesword, lash whip & a pair of devourers (useful for two attempts at trying to take down flyers). In the spirit of WYSIWYG, I made sure the devourers were somewhere, so I made them 'thorax-mounted', due to the wings taking up the place of two arms.
Those wings are flaming massive, compared to the set you get for the Chaos Daemon Prince but I now have something that my Tyranids can use to respond to flyers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals