Happenings over the past week

Over the past week, I have got more and more bits for the Dark Angels, including more Terminators, as well as Tactical marines, a Land Speeder and a Dreadnought. I should have the basis for 2 large or full Terminator squads, along with three tactical squads and a big bike squad with some ranged fire support.

I was also commissioned to paint a model of Marneus Calgar, chapter master of the Ultramarines and now, I've just done the finishing touches to the paint job and am now waiting for the last of it to dry, followed by re-assembly and spraying the model with varnish. I should have a photo of the end result soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress