First painting/ building of models for CY2013

Having received two flying models for Christmas, in the form of a Razorwing for Dark Eldar and a Heldrake for the CSM's, I recently started work on both of them and am making gradual progress on doing the Heldrake.
I also got a second box of Dark Vengeance, in order to be able to have big 20+ units of cultists when I ever get them built and onto the battlefield, as I don't like the idea of 10-man cultist units (not big enough unit), as well as the opportunity to build a second Helbrute that I can do alterations on, such as adding a heavy flamer onto the power fist and replacing the multi-melta with a twin-linked lascannon.
As for the Dark Angels, I'll have a better idea of what I plan to do with them from Saturday onwards (when I get my hands on the new codex). I wonder if the new triple-purpose Terminator box set will be compatible with the vanilla Terminators.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals