More things to do

So, things have been rather quiet for me in terms of building/ painting models, as I'm just beginning my fifth week of full-time employment. On the other hand, it will mean that I am able to afford to buy stuff.
Apart from that, I've just finished the Chosen CSM models from Dark Vengeance, started building/ painting the Forgefiend and am getting closer to finishing off my Necron Destroyer Lord, to be armed with warscythe and resurrection orb. I also acquired some tanks, in the form of a Banehammer Super-Heavy that will be in the service of my CSM's and a Predator with autocannon turret and lascannon sponsons.
The Predator is being stripped of paint before I'll get to re-painting it and the Banehammer is unpainted but has parts of the sponsons are not there. That said, however, I did get the two tanks for £30 in total, as opposed to buying them first hand, which would have cost £105. Additionally, I'm not too worried about the incomplete sponsons, as I can either buy additional ones or just not bother with sponsons on the tank.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress