Recent acquisitions/ plans for re-formatting CSM's

I've now finally got my hands on a Necron Destroyer Lord, armed with a resurrection orb and staff of light, which may end up being the second or third HQ option for my Necron army. As it was painted mainly white & black, I'll have to strip the paint off before I work on it. The other thing I'll do to it is find a warscythe for the model, as I think there isn't any other close combat weapon suited for a Necron lord - I'll probably get that by taking a warscythe from a Lychguard model.

Another set of models I've picked up recently was two boxes of the new all-plastic CSM Raptors (finally, bye-bye metal jump infantry) - I'll probably set them up by giving them a power fist for the champion, two meltaguns (as they're assault class weapons and good for killing heavy infantry) and an Icon of Khorne to make them nasty. I might also give a Khorne Berzerker champion a pair of lightning claws, seeing as though I'm not going to be short of them, as I won't be making any Warp Talon models.
I've started painting some CSM's with pink armour trim, to make them look like they're in with Slaanesh, especially as a CSM unit of Slaanesh with the relevant Icon gets Feel No Pain.

I'm also looking into the idea of getting one of the Maulerfiend/ Forgefiend models, fitting it with two Hades autocannons and an ectoplasma cannon or having three of the ectoplasma cannons but that will be for after payday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals

Purple Mechanical Destroyer Meanies