More models to paint (Chaos & Dark Angels)

So, having had the Dark Vengeance 40k starter set for a week, I've decided to keep both sides of models (Dark Angels and Chaos) and paint them both up. So far, I've finished 1 Terminator and 3 or 4 Tactical marines. Eventually, I will have pictures of the models when their units are finished, whenever that will be.
I am thinking of getting the Chaos Space Marine and Dark Angels codices when they come out (or as soon as I can) but it shouldn't be too long before that will happen, as I've always had a kind of soft spot for Dark Angel marines, due to the three different colour schemes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Skitarii project nearing completion & Stormcast Liberator-Prime