Work on Defiler 2 started

So, I've started painting my second Defiler model, which began with painting it all in boltgun metal, with the outer trim in liche purple. I'll probably use hormagaunt purple or warlock purple as the second purple (inner trim colour), probably giving it a Slaaneshi appearance.
Work is still progressing on Crypteks 3 and 4, with Cryptek 3 almost finished apart from the final parts of the staff to finish off. After that, I'll formulate the staff for Cryptek 4 and do that model up. Note these are not the official GW models, but Necron warriors converted into Crypteks. Once that's done, I'll finish up with 22 regular Necron warriors to do up and that will be my Necrons done for the time being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals

Purple Mechanical Destroyer Meanies