Next plans for CSM's and Necrons

Well, as one of my local GW stockists is closing down soon, they're having a closing down sale and I managed to get a second Necron Ghost Ark/ Doomsday Ark. This will be made into a second (and final) Doomsday Ark. After that, any future Necron purchases will probably be in the Troops or Elites departments.

For my Chaos Space Marines, I have obtained the models for a third squad of Thousand Sons. To make these look different to the other squads, I'll use Liche Purple as the colour of the armour trim, as opposed to the normal blue. The helmet will probably be coloured Ice Blue/ Liche Purple. Also, some of the Khorne Berzerkers will be painted gold with black or red gore trim.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals