Currently contemplating Necrons

I am very much thinking of the idea of re-starting Necrons, following the advent of the new (5e) codex.
So, I am currently thinking about what colour scheme to use and what I will go for is to have the main models painted in boltgun metal & regal blue (for some plates). For other models such as lower level characters, I'm thinking of using a couple of washes to make them coloured bronze. Then, for Overlords, I'll have them with the metallic areas done in burnished gold.
In order to reduce messing about, if I go for Destroyers, I'll probably take some conventional Destroyers and make them into Heavy Destroyers, by conversion due to altering the gun to make it twice its normal length, but with a thinner barrel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress