New small projects under work

So, I'm finally going to try to build up the various Space Marine scout models that I've got and the first model is almost finished, namely a Scout Sergeant with power fist & bolter. The rest of the models will probably be equipped with a mix of bolters, shotguns & sniper rifles.
I'm getting a bit closer to finishing the Tactical marines, as I've got 7 models done out of the final 20 and I just have to find the body for my 20th Terminator who will be my 10th Assault Terminator.
Another thing I'm gradually doing is re-doing four Tyranid Warriors, replacing their scything talons with lashwhip/ bonesword combination, along with deathspitters. I've almost finished two models.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress