Dark Eldar Wracks in progress

So, I am currently working on painting up my last unit for the Dark Eldar, in the form of ten Wracks (my first ever purchase of Finecast models). I hope to have all ten models done within the next few days, as I am going to be playing a 3,000 points per side battle against Chaos Space Marines. I have got seven models painted (five finished, two need some final touches and three have to get started). Here's what the first five models look like.
These are nice, fearsome looking models and I plan to kit the unit out with two liquifier guns and an agoniser, followed by a Haemonculus and they should be a fearsome unit in close combat that can scare Plague Marines and even monstrous creatures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals

Purple Mechanical Destroyer Meanies