Dark Eldar update

So, having seen someone at my local gaming club's attempt at a conversion, making a Dark Eldar Venom transport out of modifying an Eldar Vyper jetbike, I decided to make my attempt at a similar conversion.
I made one out of a Vyper jet-bike and some parts from a Dark Eldar Ravager, including a pair of splinter rifles and a splinter cannon. I'll get a picture of the finished model up soon, as the model is (for a first version) finished.
Apart from that, I recently got what I call the Dark Eldar 'bitch from hell' model - Lelith Hesperax (special character Succubus). I'll paint the model with purple clothing, green hair and Elf flesh/ blue wash. Once I finish the model, I'll get picture(s) up eventually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals