Dark Eldar pictures now up!

So, here are some smaller pictures showing my attempt at a Dark Eldar Venom conversion job and painting up Lelith Hesperax (the Dark Eldar 'bitch from hell!')


If you want to see bigger pictures of these models, please pay a visit to my Deviantart presence at http://drporkov.deviantart.com
So, as I only have 5 or 6 more Kabalite Warriors to go until I have a usable force, I am currently aiming to have all my Dark Eldar ready for going to battle next Sunday (27th March) at my local gaming club. Let's see how they do in battle!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals