Progress on Dark Eldar (continued)

So, I've got more of the Dark Eldar done now. The following models are done:

Drazhar, Master of Blades
Kabalite Warriors unit 1 - dark lance, blaster & sybarite with blast pistol and agoniser
Wyches unit - hydra gauntlets, shardnet/ impaler & sybarite with blast pistol, agoniser and grenade launcher
Talos
Raider
Ravager

I've just started on the last 3 sets, the 2nd Kabalite Warrior unit, Reavers and the Hellions.
I also discovered a slight compatibility between plastic Dark Eldar and Eldar guardian models, as I had some spare Dark Eldar torsos (probably from the Raider and Ravager kits) and spare legs from Eldar guardians and the end result is three more Kabalite Warriors (so one unit will be 13, the other 10).
Another possibility I'm considering is whether or not to go with a Harlequin unit that can be shared between Eldar and Dark Eldar (and maybe allowing Maugan Ra to count as a Death Jester).
I'm still looking for my old metal Archon model from many moons ago and if I don't find him, I'll probably just get the newer model and think of ways to convert him to have a blaster or blast pistol & agoniser.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals