Construction almost complete (Dark Eldar)

So, I'm getting nearer to the end of building/ painting the Dark Eldar models that I've got to start off.
The second unit of Kabalites is making progress (with splinter cannon & shredder), as are the Hellions and I've finally got the new Archon model. I did like the fact that the arms on this new model are not attached to the body, meaning that you can stick arms from other sets instead. So, I decided to fit arms for a blaster and agoniser (combining the agoniser and soul-trap seemed rather pointless, as the agoniser is not a poisoned weapon). The Archon has just a few finishing touches to go.
Once I've got everything in the current set built, I can maybe think about putting these guys out onto the battlefield.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Skitarii project nearing completion & Stormcast Liberator-Prime