New Dark Eldar out!

Yesterday, I got my hands on the new Dark Eldar codex for 40k, giving Dark Eldar their first new proper codex in 12 years. I also bought a box of Kabalite Warriors, as a starter, to see whether or not I'll do at least a decent job in painting these guys properly. Once I've got that figured out, I'll have a better idea of where to go next with them.
I must admit that these guys have some very nasty armaments available to them that don't care how tough their targets are. Ravagers could also be fun at chucking out either 3 dark lance shots or up to 9 disintegrator shots (for killing heavy infantry).
Special characters that come to mind are Lelith Hesperax (Dark Eldar close combat super-bitch from hell) and Drazhar, Master of Blades (Is this guy a Dark Eldar Phoenix Lord?)
No doubt, after my participation in my local gaming club's 40k competition (Which I affectionately named 'The Scumbag Cup') comes to an end, I'll no doubt see how my armies fare against new Dark Eldar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals