Recent changes in my forces

Well, over the past few weeks since I last posted, I have done some newer colour schemes for some of my 40k stuff.
Firstly, I acquired a second unit of Eldar Warp Spiders and painted them in a green colour scheme, to tell them apart from my other unit and make it more reflective of the craftworld they are attached to (Biel-Tan).
Secondly, following the attempt of painting Sanguinary Guard in that dull golden colour scheme, I thought it might be a good idea to use it on some of my Chaos Space Marines. So, I took a unit of 8 Berzerkers, painted the armour in Chainmail with red trim, followed by Gryphonne Sepia wash and it looked quite nice. I'll probably try doing a similar colour scheme for some CSM's with the Mark of Tzeentch.
Other pending paint jobs are a unit of High Elf Spearmen, to be painted with white robes and Warlock Purple as the other colour, as well as 20 Tyranid Gargoyles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress