Space Marines update

Well, I re-did my Captain on a jump pack, using most of a death company model and equipped him with a lightning claw and melta pistol. The armour was originally painted in Chainmail, followed by a Gryphonne Sepia wash for the gold colouring. The end effect is as above.
The Death Company are almost at intended strength, as I have finished two more models and have two more left to do (with chainsword and hand flamer or infernus pistol).
Finally, I'll get to give my Space Marines a battle under the new Blood Angels codex this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress