Eldar additions again

So, I have got a small unit of Eldar Wraithguard and I have several Warlocks already, which means that I can have a unit with a Warlock to avoid the 1 in 6 chance of them shutting down. I will be painting them in Biel-Tan colours (Orkhide shade base, then Emerald Green). I'm currently uncertain about whether or not to keep them on the original 25mm bases or put them onto 40mm bases, as if they are the Eldar equivalent of Terminators.
I should have the models painted up in time for a battle against Space Marines on Sunday.
Picture to follow later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals