Tyranids Update

Well, I've acquired more Tyranid stuff, in exchange for some Eldar and I'll have, by the end of it, 3 Hive Tyrants, 3 Carnifices, 5 Zoanthropes, 1 Tyrant Guard, lots of Tyranid Warriors, more Termagants, 2 Genestealer units with Broodlords and a Lictor.

This may take a while to do, however, as I'm going to disassemble the models (the metal ones are easier to take apart), then repaint/ rebuild the models. I'll also have to figure out what armament to give the Carnifices, as they're now in units and all have to be equipped the same way. I'll probably give them scything talons and crushing claws, as a unit designed for 'can-opening'.

The Mawloc and 2nd Chaos Obliterator unit have both been built (the Obliterators have seen combat, and the Mawloc is ready to do battle next Sunday).

So, this will keep me occupied in terms of model building/ painting for a little while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marines and a Plague Marine

Last two Skitarii vehicles, SW: Armagedon teams, Kataphron Breacher and Stormcast Eternals progress

Skitarii project nearing completion & Stormcast Liberator-Prime