More building and conversions

So, I ended up getting another Trygon model kit on Monday, and this time, I'm going to be making a Mawloc, which is supposed to arrive from underground, blasting models above it out of the way (or killing them) but it can do so, then go underground for a turn, then come back up the following turn. This could be interesting and the model is almost finished (it will be painted green/ purple).

Next, I've decided to try the idea of two CSM Obliterator units for my Chaos Space Marines, as they seem to have a weapon for every occasion and my first unit of these guys have been doing quite well (and not getting killed that often). This time, I'm basing the models on metal CSM Terminators, I've added the green stuff and just have to source weapon parts to fit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last two Imperial Knights done and some fancy 32mm bases

Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals

Purple Mechanical Destroyer Meanies